An Italian Story Among Beaumaris Restaurants
La Cucina Italian Eatery is a family owned and operated restaurant. We are proud residents of the sunny Bayside suburb of Beaumaris. La Cucina encompasses the warm and welcoming atmosphere that makes Bayside so great.
Combining traditional Italian dishes with fresh local produce and authentic Italian methods, where you can enjoy our take on traditional Italian recipes, such as homemade pastas, woodfired pizzas & decadent desserts.
Whether you are celebrating an anniversary, after a hearty family meal or a romantic dinner for two, La Cucina is the place to choose.
The La Cucina Team
Our Head Chef Mira is supported by a team of talented Italian chefs that share not only her passion but also care for the meals that we serve.
Our General Manager Phil, Mira’s son-in-law, oversees the carrying out of La Cucina’s overall mission to provide the best quality service of our carefully prepared meals. Phil is supported by a tightly knit group of experienced wait staff, who pride themselves on their extensive knowledge and care for the cuisine served at La Cucina, and restaurant guests. Mili, Mira’s husband is behind the scenes, keeping us all sane and organised.
Proud Members of the
We love where we live!
• Proud members of the Concourse Traders Association
• Supporters of Stella Maris Primary School Beaumaris
• Supporters of Beaumaris North Primary School
• Supporters of Mentone Pre-School
• Supporters of Gordon Street Preschool
• Supporters of the Australian Police Football Association
• Supporters of Evidence Based Policing AU & NZ
• Supporters of the Australian Paramedic Journal
• Supporters of local PROBUS groups
Want to book your table with us, or purchase a gift voucher for a loved one? Contact La Cucina Italian Eatery today.